Changes logged here are reflected only in the online version of this text until a new version of the resource is released, at which point the file downloads are also updated. Version updates are noted in the Status field below.
If you have a correction to suggest, submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Changes will be logged in the table below.
|1.0||1/16||Major||Deletion of content||Prenatal development, Child abuse…care, Infancy and toddlerhood, Middle and late childhood, Adolescence, Emerging and early adulthood|
|1.0||1/16||Correction||Updating terminology, update content||Influences on parenting, Infancy and toddlerhood, Early childhood, Middle and late childhood, Adolescence, Emerging and early adulthood|
|1.0||1/16||Correction||Replaced link with updated link||Child abuse…care|
|1.0||1/16||References||Adding of citation||Prenatal development|
|1.0||1/17||Major||Moving/deletion of links||Additional topics…outcomes –> Prenatal development, Child abuse…care, Middle and late childhood|
|1.0||1/18||Correction, References||Update terms, capitalization, citation formatting changed||Structure…, Child abuse…care, Prenatal development|
|1.0||1/18||Major||Deletion of content||Infancy and toddlerhood|
|1.0||1/19||Correction||Punctuation, citation errors fixed||Infancy and toddlerhood, family systems theory, Reward oriented…., Taking away privilege’s, Early childhood, Middle and Late Childhood, Adolescence, Early and Emerging adulthood|
|1.0||1/20||Major/Addition||Addition of a chapter: Illnesses and Exceptionalities. Moving content from other sections to new chapter||Illnesses and Exceptionalities, Middle and Late Childhood, Additional topics…|
|1.0||1/20||Correction, References||Updating stats, updating citations||Early and emerging adulthood, Prenatal development, Infancy and toddlerhood, Middle and late childhood, Adolescence|
|1.0||1/25||References||addition of footnotes||Key Concepts, Skinner, Baumrind’s Parenting Styles, Prenatal Development|
|1.0||1/28||Major||Moving content||Additional topics –> Additional parenting styles. Child-rearing and Guidance –> Child abuse…|
|1.0||1/28||Correction||Changing title of sections, fixing errors||Child-rearing and Guidance, Exceptionalities, Additional topics…|
|1.0||2/8||Addition||Addition of content to key concepts||Key Concepts|
*Types of Edits
- Accessibility: Alt text is added to images, captions are added to figures and tables, headers are added or edited, etc.
- Addition: Text, images, or activities are added to the text.
- Correction: Changes are made to the text to fix spelling mistakes or update content.
- Format: Font and formatting changes are made (i.e. adding bold or italics to important terms, adding glossary terms, etc).
- Major: Major reorganization, formatting changes, and other overhauls to the content are made. Usually related to version updates.
- References: Citations are added to the text, citation formatting is edited, or attribution is added or changed for media.